Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Road Ahead!

So after much thought i have decided that I am going to try and take my trading to a new more profitable level. I plan to show that with some patience decent profits are possible for part time traders. The Blog will continue in the usual format with the addition of monthly updates on my profit(positive thinking!). By showing any profits I don't mean to show off but what I hope to show are that small profits are possible with a reasonable bank. If you are looking for someone making life changing profits then you are reading the wrong blog. I will continue with my main sports and try and develop the ones I identified in the last post.

The start of the year has been a bit strange with the limited racing opportunities. However I have made some decent money in the American Football and Football. This is just as well as on the rare occasions that I trade a UK race I just mess up. To be honest I would be better off just writing a cheque to a better trader and saving myself some valuable time.

Below is a video of some inplay football trading last night. I was using The Toy for this as I am for all my trading now. The software is excellent it is very user friendly and extremely fast which is so important in trading.



Apologies if you don't like the music but I was experimenting with adding a track on YouTube. There is always the mute button.

No comments:

Post a Comment