Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Week 1 Summary

Profit £31.78 (since last post) Total profit £42.17

Not much action for me or British racing in the last week. I have only traded 17 races in the last week. Although I have managed to take the profit to over £40 now. I have continued to back horses first with most of my stake and it has been quite successful however at least twice I needed to get out of my position in-running. I didn't want this to happen so I have given myself a good telling off and won't let it happen again! The profit for this week did include did include a £5 profit on the Superbowl.

Getting back into blogging on a regular basis is a bit of a challenge but I will try to keep the updates more regular.

No comments:

Post a Comment