Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Only a Game?

The title of this post refers to the name of the horse on this video. However it often feels when trading that you are playing some sort of computer game. Please remember you are not, it is REAL MONEY and if you are losing it is real money you are losing. I remember at times I have forgotten this and this is when I have got sloppy and then lost real money. At the time it didn't matter because I thought I was still in profit. However I soon got into bad habits and this started to eat away at my profits. The worse mistakes being in February (read the post if you want).

As you can see from the video I started off in a good position and made hardly anything in the next 4 mins. Watching the video back is very frustrating but it is always easier in hindsight.

Talking of games I went to a sports quiz on Sunday. I got the racing question "Name the ten UK Race courses with a G in their name?" Answers? See how long it takes you.


No comments:

Post a Comment